April 26, 2009

wordcount.4




this is a fake track list on a fake album by my friend p (not fake). we reveled in its brilliance while waiting for our order at crif dogs. it was my first time, which meant indulgence in tater tots and an epiphany about where the magnet of a girl riding on a hot dog in my third apartment came from.

I told p we need to make this album a reality. but ice breath, he said, that song is like so rad, we'd never be able to come up with it. I have a rudimentry knowledge of GarageBand and I beg to differ.

ps don't even think about trying to steal the brilliance of these songs. we may eat a lot of hot dogs and communicate mostly on gchat but we are badass and will hunt you down and crash your hard drives. or something. like that.


word count = 0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home